Sites and activities: Golf
The Old Course
History of the Old Course:
- It was founded by the Grand Duke Michael of Russia in 1891
- It is the oldest golf course on the Côte d'Azur
Characteristics of the Old Course:
It has 2 golf courses in the shade of its hundred year-old umbrella pines:
- 18 holes (5676 m Par 71)
- 9 holes (2118 m Par 33)
And it has a practice green.
Did you know?
- It is one of the oldest golf courses in France and is very well-known.
- Modelled on the very famous St Andrews Golf Course in Scotland.
- Superb links, wide fairways and undulating greens,
- This golf course by the sea is very accessible because it is located in the town
- It is also unusual due to the originality of the small ferry crossing the Siagne River to access hole °3.
To learn or improve:
Old Course golf academy organises golf courses for beginners, for the green card transition or improvement courses with path. Golf instruction will be adapted to your level: from beginners to experienced.
For the comfort of golfers:
The «Old Course» restaurant
Recently renovated, the Old Course restaurant offers a warm welcome in a calm and friendly atmosphere, for lunch overlooking the fairway of the °18th hole, on a large terrace shaded by hundred year-old pines.
Open daily from 11 am to 4 pm for lunch
The Pro Shop
The Pro Shop offers a wide variety of golf apparel and other golf items and various other services
Opening hours: depending on the season (every day 8 am - 6.30 pm)