Free Wi-Fi in Mandelieu-La Napoule…
Thanks to the Wi-Fi service offered by the City of Mandelieu-La Napoule, you can connect free of charge to high-speed wireless Internet from some points public.
Wi-Fi, as simple as an SMS.
To connect, just go to an area near an access point.
Select the Wi-Fi zone Mandelieu-La Napoule by using your laptop or Smartphone with Wi-Fi technology.
- Complete the following fields: dialling code, mobile number, name and surname, (see below)
- Receive your password by SMS
- Subscribe using your phone number (identifier) and your password
- Surf for 1 hour* for free!
* The connection time is displayed and is counted on the home page of Mandelieu-La Napoule Wi-Fi.
You can renew your connection time by repeating this process.
Wi-Fi zone - 16 free terminals
- Plage du Château - Avenue Henry Clews
- Centre Nautique Municipal - Avenue du Général De Gaulle
- Robinson Park - Avenue de la Mer
- Esplanade Estérel Gallery - City Centre
- Reception Office for the Tourist and Congress Office - 806, Av de Cannes
- Town Hall - Rue jean Monnet
- Médiathèque - Boulevard des Écureuils
- Espace liberté - Av. janvier Passero
- Estivals stadium - Av. des Anciens Combattants
- Olympic stadium - Av. des Anciens Combattants
- Esterel Gallery (Patio) - 1st floor E. Gallery
- Salle Méditérrannée - City Centre Bd des Écureuils - E. Gallery
- CEC (Congress Expo Centre) - Boulevard des Écureuils
- Place de Capitou - Boulevard Jeanne d’Arc
- Town hall annexe for la Napoule - Avenue du 23 août
- Espace Municipal Maurice Muller - Avenue du Général De Gaulle
The Wi-Fi zones are identified by the signs displayed
near the access points.