Rowing, a complete sport by nature, is a sport of endurance and sliding.
The Rowing Club Cannes-Mandelieu is located on the banks of the Siagne canal.
Its location makes it possible to train all year round.
The Rowing Club Cannes-Mandelieu is:
– One of the first French club at the level of licensees.
– A fleet of more than 70 boats in perfect condition, from individual boats (skiff), to eight.
– A qualified and qualified supervision (3 permanent) allows all practitioners to benefit from a competent technical follow-up.
– A club open all year round allowing regular and occasional practice.
– Access to the sea is only 500m from the base and sea rowing enthusiasts will be delighted by the beauty of the coastline.
– A school initiation section.
– A leisure section for young people and adults. But also successful competition teams at all levels.
– Holiday courses.
– A rowing section for the blind with the AVH
– A Sport Health section for women undergoing cancer treatment
– An AVIFIT section
– instructor training courses.
The club is open all year round
Equipments and Services
- From 9 years old)