As an integral part of winter festivities on the Côte d’Azur, the Mimosa Festival is a key yearly event in February! Since 1931, for eight consecutive days, the Mimosa Festival stands out as a popular celebration bringing the people of Mandelieu together with thousands of visitors and aficionados.
From 17 to 24 February 2021
Derived products and souvenirs for gifts?
Don’t forget a souvenir that will please the people around you.
Lovely low-priced souvenirs on the theme of the mimosa and flowers and fragrances in general:
- A workshop to create your own perfume for adults and children. This is a must: a unique opportunity to learn directly from a perfumer with a ‘perfume organ’ at Parfumerie Molinard.
- Soap from the Jardins de Fragonard collection.
- From eau de toilette to handtowels embroidered with mimosa flowers.
- From Mediterranean flower syrup to fine products to serve for aperitif.
- You can send a bouquet of mimosa directly from the producer!