The Environmental Policy
Mandelieu-La-Napoule Tourist Information and Exhibition Centre has outlined its Environmental Policy for the next three years: 2013-2014-2015.
We work from a community eco-friendly building and we are committed to combating environmental issues in the area. We thus help the town of Mandelieu-La Napoule to meet the sustainable development goals outlined in AGENDA 21.
- Reduce our energy use (water, gas, electricity)
- Preserve natural resources and air quality
- Manage our waste and improve sorting
- Inform and train our staff in good environmental practices
- Conform to applicable regulatory requirements
- Discuss the environmental policy
Implement an Action Plan on a daily basis:
- Restrict our copying and printing and encourage the use of recycled paper
- Encourage people to access our information online
- Promote eco-friendly transport available in our area
- Sort waste produced by all our activities
- Use eco-approved products where possible
- Choose products from our shop locally
We therefore hope to make our own contribution to saving our planet and increasing good practices in terms of sustainable development.