How to connect to Wifi?
Thanks to the Wi-Fi service offered by the City of Mandelieu-La Napoule, you can connect to free high-speed wireless Internet from certain public points.
To connect, all you have to do is go to an area, near an access point.
Select the Mandelieu-la Napoule wifi zone using your laptop or smartphone equipped with wifi technology.
Fill in the following fields: area code, mobile number, first and last name,
Receive your password by SMS
Sign up using your phone number (username) and password
Surf 4 hours* for free !
*The connection time is displayed and counted on the Mandelieu-La Napoule wifi homepage.
You can renew your connection time by repeating this process.
Access areas to free terminals
There are 16 free "Wifi Zone" terminals
- Castle Beach – Avenue Henry Clews
- Municipal Nautical Center – Avenue du General De Gaulle
- Robinson Park – Avenue de la Mer
- Esplanade Estérel Gallery – City Center
- Reception desk of the Tourist and Convention Bureau – 806, Av de Cannes
- City Hall - Jean Monnet Street
- Media library – Boulevard des Squirrels
- Liberty Space – Av. January Passero
- Estivals Stadium – Av. des Anciens Combattants
- Olympia Room – Av. of the Veterans Affairs
- Esterel Gallery (Patio) – 1st floor E. Gallery
- Mediterranean Room – Downtown Bd des Ecureuils – E. Gallery
- CEC (Centre Expo Congrès) – Boulevard des Squirrels
- Place de Capitou – Boulevard Jeanne d'Arc
- Annex marie de la Napoule – Avenue of August 23
- Municipal area Maurice Muller – Avenue du General De Gaulle
Wifi zones can be identified by the signage displayed near the access points.