For more than 30 years on the Quai de la Napoule, the restaurant La Voile Bleue welcomes you in a warm atmosphere and offers exceptional dishes.
View of the port, you can enjoy their specialties based on fish, seafood, shellfish and fresh produce. Among others the sauerkraut of the sea, the small bouillabaisse “Saint Honorat”. On the land side, the crispy kidney and its sweetbread with morels. Winter or summer, in the veranda or on the panoramic terrace you can enjoy their dishes with Mediterranean flavors.
- Categories: Traditional restaurant
- Culinary specialties: Fish, Mediterranean cuisine
- 108 place setting (s) maximum
- Clientele: Groups welcome
- Bank / credit card
- Vacation check
Equipments and Services
- Air-conditioned restaurant
- Parking nearby
- Pet Friendly
- Children's catering