Mandelieu-la-Napoule is a sports seaside resort nestled against the foothills of the massifs of theEsterel and Tanneron, which opens onto the Gulf of La Napoule.
The reputation of Mandelieu-la Napoule dates from La Belle Epoque. Considered the Capital of Elegant Sports, today it is both the 1st destination golf and the 1st port capacity in the Region.
It is also, a city of art and culture. On its territory, two medieval castles (Château de la Napoule and that ofAgecroft) and the ruins of the Château des Villeneuve at the top of Mont San Peyre as well as entertainment and shows throughout the year.
Summer is particularly lively since all the evenings in July and August offer craft markets, fireworks and an eclectic program of entertainment and shows (dance, theatre, concerts, etc.) not to mention the exhibitions in the heart of the historic district of La Napoule at the Chateau and the Villa du Logis d'Azur.
Le Sports is also part of the DNA of the destination thanks to a playground and training ground in the middle of nature. #MandelieuSportparNature
Event destination all year round: the mimosa festival, Napoule Boat Show, Flavors and Terroirs punctuate the agenda. Various local and national sporting events organized throughout the seasons (Trail des Balcons d'Azur XTERRA, Mandelieu Tri Games, Race Across France, etc.) meet up with fans of running, trail running, cycling, etc.
Mandelieu-La Napoule is the ideal setting for a sporting micro-adventure! We mix personal challenge and exceptional landscapes with breathtaking views.
- 400 km of tracks in the Esterel massif,
- The special one navigable river from the department to the heart of the city,
- 2 long-distance hiking trails in theesterel and Tanneron. The GR 51 "route of the triangle of the sun" from Menton to Marseille. The GR 653 A "path of Compostela" from Arles to Rome,
- EuroVélo 8 which crosses Mandelieu for cycling enthusiasts (La Méditerranée à Vélo for this part of EuroVélo 8),
- The Gulf of La Napoule for the practice of nautical leisure activities,
- Two emblematic golf courses…